We believe God calls us to “go” and minister where people are, not to wait for them to come to where we are at 11 on Sunday morning. That is the mandate of Christ’s “Great Commission” in the Bible.
Clergy Support’s headquarters is located in a church in the village of Kenmore, located 30 minutes from downtown Ottawa. It serves as both our Ontario & National Worship Centre and operational headquarters.
The upstairs Worship Centre has a thriving assembly that holds 150 for worship. Downstairs holds our national office. The chapel was a former Baptist congregation.
It has 12 beautiful stained glass windows on the main floor, and 6 stained glass windows in the lower reception area. It was built in 1907 using mixed hardwood, mostly white pine and butternut.
Divine worship is at 11 each Sunday (Open to All).
We would like to acknowledge that the land on which our church gathers is the traditional unceded territory of the Algonquin Anishnaabeg People.
Highland Hills Pastoral Charge (two congregations)
Divine Worship @ 11 AM, most Sundays
Minister Rev Max Ward
29 South St.
Pastor: Rev Chris Grabiec
We would like to acknowledge that the land on which our church gathers is the traditional territory of the Haudenosaunee and Anishnaabeg.
Southwestern Ontario Pastoral Charge
1559 Victoria Avenue,
Minister: Rev. Joe McParland
We would like to acknowledge that the land on which our church sits is on the Traditional territory of the Three Fires confederacy of First Nations, comprised of the Ojibway, the Odawa, and the Potawatomie.