Jeffery is an Appointed Designated Minister with Clergy Support Memorial Church (as of November 11th, 2017).
Rev. Jeffery is the pastor of a house church that meets Sundays for worship (with 20+ congregants) and weekly Bible Study Conversations through the week. He has, on many occasions, offered counseling to married couples, including on the topic of the growing pains of their children.
- Harvard Divinity School EdX Certificate in “Religion Conflict and Peace”, Also, “Religious Literacy; Traditions and Scripture”.
- Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) EdX Certificate in “Introduction To Public Speaking” and “Public Speaking. Inducted to the Honor Society, Honorsociety.org.
- Honor Society, Honorsociety.org.
Three Words People Use to Describe Rev. Jeff: An outgoing, knowledge seeking bookworm.
Jeff enjoys volunteering his time to several local charities in Windsor that include:
- Maryvale Adolescent & Family Services
- Windsor Central Little League Baseball
- Windsor Valiants basketball
- Board Member at Windsor Printmakers Forum
Jeff is registered at the University of Windsor and, starting in September, he will be attaining his Bachelors in Philosophy.
Important Reading this Year
- The Devils Delusion by Dr. David Berlinski
- Science and Theology by John Polkinghorne