Our headquarters is located in a church in the village of Kenmore, located 30 minutes from downtown Ottawa. It serves as both our Ontario & national headquarters.
The chapel has 12 beautiful stained glass windows on the main floor, and 6 stained glass windows in the lower reception area. It was built in 1907 using mixed hardwood, which is mostly white pine and butternut.
We would like to acknowledge that the land on which our church gathers is the traditional unceded territory of the Algonquin Anishnaabeg People.
Dunham Pastoral Charge
29 South St.
Pastor: Rev Chris Grabiec
We would like to acknowledge that the land on which our church gathers is the traditional territory of the Haudenosaunee and Anishnaabeg.
Southwestern Ontario Pastoral Charge
1559 Victoria Avenue,
Minister: Rev. Joe McParland
We would like to acknowledge that the land on which our church sits is on the Traditional territory of the Three Fires confederacy of First Nations, comprised of the Ojibway, the Odawa, and the Potawatomie.